1. I didn’t sleep the entire night. I was doing my LH essay, and I now I have a draft that I should do severe edits to.
2. I didn’t get lunch.
3. I took a 4 hour nap and missed class.
4. I could have gone to class or gone to work earlier, but I slept.
5. I took 196 to Buona Vista instead of NUS Shuttle to Kent Ridge, was on a really long bus ride with a lot of noisy high school students and I think I could have reached Vivo earlier had I gone to Kent Ridge instead (which is where my train is heading at the moment).
6. I’m now neither sleepy nor refreshed, just feeling terribly disorganised.
I’ve missed around 5 lessons (lectures and seminars) this semester, and this is really unbecoming of me, given how much each lesson costs and more importantly, I’m giving up my chance to learn for something so trivial called sleep.